One-Story Northwest House Plan with 3 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, northwest house plan offers modern features with a concrete and brick exterior, and an open-concept interior.
- The living room, dining room, and kitchen serve as one shared space, offering clean sight lines between the rooms. Large windows provide ample natural light, and a large kitchen island provides seating for informal meals.
- The master bedroom, towards the back of the home, includes a walk-in closet and sits across from the laundry closet.
- Discover two additional bedrooms located across from a 4-fixture bathroom.
- A garage provides space for one car.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,378 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,378 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 241 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss