One Story Stucco-and-Stone House Plan with Vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- Stucco, stone and a handsome metal roof accent this small home plan.
- Live all on one floor with no stairs to climb.
- The open layout and vaulted ceilings have the marvelous effect of making the home feel bigger than it is.
- A rear covered patio gives you sheltered outdoor space.
- Even though the home is modest in size, you still get features like a walk-in pantry and a butler's pantry plus the vaulted ceilings.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the right side of the home with the master suite having a private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,619 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,619 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 262 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 66 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 65' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1200 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss