Open Concept Craftsman Home Plan with Flex Space
About This Plan
- This beautiful Craftsman has plenty of curb appeal with a combination of board & batten and clapboard siding.
- The generous size Kitchen island overlooks the Great Room providing ample space for gathering and entertaining.
- A half bath, mud room and storage closet are conveniently located near the garage entry, and a walk in pantry services the kitchen.
- Additionally both bedrooms have a walk in closets and built in furniture.
- The private master suite offers a large soaking tub and glass shower enclosure with a walk in closet featuring a built-in dresser and custom island.
- Inside the master closet, additional space can be used for linen storage or as a hidden room.
- Note: Please note that orders including special options may result in a delay. Call us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,275 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,275 sq. ft.
- Storage: 27 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 138 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 68 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 8"
- Depth: 68' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick