Open Concept Craftsman with Flex Space
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The angled entry way creates a scene of privacy for the great room at the back of the home.
- Along the right side of the entry hall is a set of double French doors that opens into the den that could also be used as a library, study or as flex space for your family.
- Down the hall a step further is an opening that leads to the secondary bathroom and two additional bedrooms.
- The cased opening at the end of the entry hall opens up into the great room.
- The kitchen, dining room and living room are completely open to one another with a fireplace nestled in the corner.
- The Master Suite is tucked away from the living area and other bedrooms and features a generously sized walk-in closet and dual vanity.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,015 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,015 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 566 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss