Open Concept Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- Arched windows span the front of this elegant Mediterranean house plan that would fit perfectly in a Florida locale.
- The entry foyer opens right up to the massive living room where sliding glass doors carry you out to the spacious outdoor covered lanai.
- In the kitchen, the sink is nicely positioned to give you views of the whole open floor plan.
- A walk-in pantry, island and peninsula eating bar add up to impressive storage space.
- Homeowners get a quiet retreat on the right side of the home with a corner fireplace to warm those chilly nights.
- The master walk-in closets are divided into his and her compartments and the spa bathroom is huge with a soaking tub framed by columns.
- Two more bathrooms on the other side of the house serve family and guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,665 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,665 sq. ft.
- Entry: 84 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 674 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 73' 4"
- Depth: 71' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss