Open Concept Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- A big, open floor plan is one of the key design features of this good-looking Prairie style house plan.
- Uninterrupted views stretch from the kitchen all the way to the great room fireplace.
- There's no formal dining room that rarely gets used - instead you have a giant open eating area that overlooks the covered porch.
- A quiet den faces front with a big triple window to bring in light.
- The second floor is even bigger than the first floor, with the large master suite built out over the garage.
- Bedroom 2 has a private bathroom and all four bedrooms share the loft space and a second floor laundry room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,229 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,450 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,779 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 55' 9"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 444 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss