Open Floor Plan and Options
About This Plan
- This 2-story, traditional house plan cottage features an attractive front porch and a beautiful interior.
- The spacious foyer is home to a clutter-reducing closet and powder room with laundry freeing up the main floor for entertaining friends and family.
- The front-facing living room has front-to-back views as the dining room is separated by simple partial walls.
- Cooking is a breeze inside or out thanks to a well-planned kitchen with island and easy access to the back yard for grilling.
- The upstairs level includes the master bedroom with walk-in closet, two secondary bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get a more open floor plan and a 2-sided fireplace with house plans 21738DR (1,600 sq. ft.) and get an alternate exterior with house plan 21995DR (1,712 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,661 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 853 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 808 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss