Open Layout Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- A handsome metal roof and outdoor balcony over the one car garage brighten up this Northwest house plan.
- The open layout inside makes for wonderful sight lines that expand the feeling of spaciousness.
- A pergola and outdoor terrace are easily reached through sliding glass doors or a french door.
- There's one bedroom on the first floor and three more upstairs.
- Bedroom 2 has the front-facing balcony all to itself.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,944 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,113 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 831 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 304 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 290 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss