Open Layout Northwest House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This handsome Northwest house plan has a beautiful bungalow exterior and a big, open layout inside.
- Custom details include the lovely coffered ceilings in the great room and dining room.
- Right off the foyer, there's a study that could easily be used as a guest suite since it has a walk-in closet and attached bathroom.
- And everyone in the family will love the big covered rear porch with its outdoor fireplace to cozy up to.
- The second floor is even bigger than the first floor due to the marvelous bonus room that lies over the garage.
- Homeowners get a fireplace in the master suite plus a private deck and a large master bathroom.
- The second floor laundry room is a real step saver too.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,852 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,700 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,152 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 231 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 67' 9"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss