Open Layout Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- This two-story Prairie style house plan uses a combination of bright, stucco and siding to complete its good looks.
- The highly-sought after open layout is in full view once you step into the foyer.
- There's an abundance of counter space in the kitchen with an island to add even more.
- Two of the three bedrooms on the second floor have walk-in closets and they all share a large hall bathroom with both a tub and a shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,552 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 776 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 776 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss