Open Layout with Master on Main
About This Plan
- Wood shakes and a wide footprint complement this Craftsman style home plan.
- Pocket doors close off the den for privacy and quiet and a computer nook is tucked on the side.
- The informal living area in the back of the home is all open layout to take full advantage of the views.
- A massive island in the kitchen gives you extra counter space and a place to eat informally.
- The very special vaulted master suite is on the main floor with its two walk-in closets and a vaulted bathroom.
- The remaining bedrooms are on the second floor along with a big, comfortable loft.
- Additional fees apply when building this house plan in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- Related Plan: See house plan 2370JD (3,315 sq. ft.) for a second floor master bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,890 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 655 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,350 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 885 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 830 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss