About This Plan
- Wood shakes and a wide footprint complement this Craftsman style home plan.
- Pocket doors close off the den for privacy and quiet and a computer nook is tucked on the side.
- The informal living area in the back of the home is all open layout to take full advantage of the views.
- A massive island in the kitchen gives you extra counter space and a place to eat informally.
- All three bedrooms are on the second floor along with a big, comfortable loft that is open to the nook below.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,315 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,788 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,527 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 249 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss