About This Plan
- An exterior of siding and stone decorates the fa'ade of this delightful one level home plan.
- A sloped ceiling greets you at the foyer and extends through the great room. A fireplace and view to the rear yard will attract your attention and offer a cozy, relaxing atmosphere.
- The dining area introduces an 8' span of sliding doors to a covered porch. A counter with seating expands the dining space while the kitchen enjoys a view through to the fireplace.
- The master bedroom boasts a private bath, walk-in closet and view to the rear yard.
- Two additional bedrooms make this a great choice for the growing family and the step saving convenience will attract the empty nester.
- A set of stairs with open rail leads to a full basement for expanded living space or storage.
- Related Plan: For a brick exterior, see house plan 39159ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,278 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,278 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 1"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 419 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss