Ranch in Brick or Siding
About This Plan
- This compact three bedroom one-level home offers a wonderful living space for your family.
- The great room, dining area and kitchen feature a sloped ceiling that soars to 11' and groups an open living space into a large cohesive unit.
- A counter with seating anchors the kitchen and provides a delightful gathering place.
- Sliding doors open to a covered porch that invites outdoor enjoyment.
- The master suite enjoys a private bath with tub and a pleasant view of the rear yard.
- Related Plan: Prefer siding? See house plan 39152ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,278 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,278 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 1"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss