Option for a Fourth Bedroom or Media Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim and wood shakes adorn the exterior of this Northwest house plan that has three bedrooms and the option for a fourth.
- The 20' x 21' bonus living space above the two car garage is perfect for a splendid master suite or a second family room and gives this plan the versatility that a large or blended family needs.
- Popular features such as the open floor plan and 9' ceilings on the first floor have been carefully planned into the design.
- All three rooms in the main living area get to enjoy views of the fireplace.
- The well-thought-out kitchen has an island with an eating bar and extra storage.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area take you out to the back deck where's there room for a grill and chairs to relax in.
- A landing between the first and second floor holds the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,166 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 859 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,307 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 72 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 29' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss