Option for Six Bedrooms
5 - 6
About This Plan
- This handsome Craftsman house plan comes with the option for six bedrooms making it ideal for the large family.
- The large dining room is open to the foyer so you can see the beautiful coffered ceiling as soon as you enter the home.
- In the back of the house, more coffered ceilings top the great room and nook, both of which are open to the kitchen giving you amazing sightlines.
- The rear covered porch comes with an outdoor fireplace so you enjoy the outdoors even on chilly nights.
- Almost every room on the second floor has a vaulted ceiling and there's also a big bonus room and a second floor laundry room.
- Head down to the basement level to enjoy the media room and enormous rec room.
- Bedroom 6 has a huge walk-in closet and a bathroom making it suitable as an in-law suite.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,386 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,710 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,709 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,967 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 276 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 636 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss