Opulent Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- A great big entry porch with arches leads you right into this opulent Mediterranean house plan.
- The open layout blends the foyer, dining room and living room into one large space with tray ceilings to add visual appeal.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the breakfast nook and the grand living room.
- The kitchen shares views with the nook and spacious gathering room, giving your family a wonderful place to hang out.
- The covered patio in back has an outdoor fireplace, a grilling station and a huge shaded area for relaxation.
- Located in the back of the house, the game room with wet bar keeps noise away from the rest of the house.
- But the best room in the house belongs to the luxurious master suite with its bayed sitting area, tray ceiling and fabulous master bathroom.
- Four more family bedrooms are all on the opposite side of the home.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,532 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,532 sq. ft.
- Entry: 209 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 680 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 95' 3"
- Depth: 130' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1034 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss