Outdoor Living Space
About This Plan
- Reminiscent of Southern Low Country designs, this abode features a covered wrap-around porch, a deck and a covered grilling porch.
- The open living space comprises a living room with fireplace and a media center, a dining/hearth room with another fireplace and a kitchen with an angled eating bar and a pantry closet.
- The master suite has a spacious walk-in closet and a wonderful bath with a old-fashioned claw-foot tub and a walk-in shower. On the other side of the house, two bedrooms share a bathroom, each with a private sink area.
- Upstairs, bonus space that can be used as a game room opens to attic storage. A full bath is also found on this floor.
- Related Plans: For an alternate master suite arrangement, see house plan 59298ND.
- Gain a main floor play/media room with house plan 60574ND.
- Eliminate the upper level with house plan 59376ND.
- For two-story plans, see 59637ND and 59707ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,921 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,921 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 959 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 812 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick