Over 3,000 Square Foot Contemporary Mountain Ranch Plan with 10' Ceilings
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Designed for sloping mountain lots, this 3,000 square foot ranch home plan presents a rustic-inspired contemporary exterior with a 3-car garage creating a motor court in front of the formal entry.
- The family room features a grand, stone-framed fireplace that can be enjoyed throughout the open living space, and the rear deck is easily accessible from the dining room, home office, and master bedroom.
- Cooking is a delight in this gourmet kitchen which features an island and walk-in pantry.
- The lower level delivers a generous rec room and two bedrooms with the option to add two additional bedrooms to bring the total count to 5.
- Other notable features include a workshop in the garage, mudroom with a coat closet, and 10' ceilings throughout the home.
Lower Level with Optionally Finished Bedrooms
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,047 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,123 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,924 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 929 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 805 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 89' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1245 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss