Palatial Florida Home Plan
About This Plan
- This house plan is a beautiful blend of Olde Florida and Coastal Caribbean styles, hosting a variety of unique features.
- The design offers just under 6,000 square feet of living space with 5 bedrooms and 6.5 baths.
- The entry has an abundance of natural light infiltrating the two story foyer and open layout of this casual floor plan.
- The great room combines the dining area, large island kitchen and a large bar area perfect for entertaining friends and family.
- The great room also features over 16 feet of pocketing glass sliding doors that provide a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living.
- The main level master suite has access to a private lanai and offers vaulted ceilings and a grand master bath with his and hers wash rooms and a luxurious walk-in shower.
- The first floor also hosts a large cabana suite with a central cupola spilling light into the space from all sides while adding exquisite character to the design. This cabana also has a private entrance off the covered lanai which is perfect for extended visits from out-of-town guests.
- If you are looking for a distinctive design for your coastal or intracoastal lot then look no further than this grand Florida house plan!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,814 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,491 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,323 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 890 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 568 sq. ft.
- Entry: 444 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 2"
- Depth: 101' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1075 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss