Palatial French Country
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This palatial French Country home plan is a dream come true designed with every luxury in mind.
- The beamed ceilings and transom windows in the vaulted great room will take your breath away.
- Two sets of double doors lead to the spacious covered rear porch, all the better to enjoy your view lot.
- A romantic fireplace and tray ceilings enhance the luxurious master suite.
- The spa bath focuses on a jetted tub set in a bay and two enormous walk-in closets get the benefit of a private laundry.
- Use the spiral stairs off the foyer to climb to the second floor library with its balcony.
- Every amenity has been thought of in the lower level entertainment center where you will find extra bedrooms, a home theater, billiards room and your own exercise room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,615 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,935 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,340 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 340 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,921 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 201' 6"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2144 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 12' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 7' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss