Panoramic View Chalet
About This Plan
- Whether you need a vacation getaway or fabulous design for full-time living on a sloping view lot, this home fits the bill.
- Main-level living is easy and enjoyable with all amenities within easy reach. Abundant windows and 9' ceilings throughout give the home an airy feel.
- The kitchen with 6' island gives you room for informal gatherings.
- Nearby, the dining room and living room are open to each other and a fireplace at the far end is a nice touch.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and four-fixture bath.
- The walkout basement accommodates a generous games room, two additional bedrooms, a shower room and mechanical and storage room.
- Related Plans: There are multiple versions without the garage including house plan 21565DR (2,048 sq. ft. with a finished lower level).
- These house plans give you 1,480 square feet on two floors - 2105DR, 21864DR and 21865DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,304 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,152 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 396 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss