Dream Design with Many Options
About This Plan
- The daylight basement on this vacation home plan, which is designed for a sloping lot, offers the opportunity for expansion. A covered porch off the living area allows easy indoor-outdoor entertaining.
- Angled around the family-room with its cathedral ceiling and a fireplace, a stairway leads down to the basement or up to the second floor, where you can view part of the living area below.
- Downstairs, a four-fixture bath can be accessed from either the hall or through the walk-in closet of the bedroom on this floor. The kitchen is big enough to house a cooktop island with a circular eating bar.
- The second floor contains a full bath, a bedroom and a loft area that could be used as a study, a sitting area or a guest area. The ceiling is sloped on the second floor.
- Foundation: daylight basement. Alternate foundations available.
- Related Plans: Get a finished lower level with house plan 21865DR. Building in reverse with house plan 2105DR. Other related plans include 21126DR, 21128DR, 21184DR and 2106DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,480 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,024 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 456 sq. ft.
- Entry: 32 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss