Perfect Home for Sloped View Lot
About This Plan
- You'll find vaulted ceilings in every bedroom of this sloping lot house plan. Note the two decks on the second floor - one off the master suite and the other centered in the front.
- On the main level, a broad front porch with stout columns with stone bases gives you lots of room to enjoy the outdoors.
- There are two fireplaces - one in the living room and one in the family room flanked by built-ins.
- The kitchen has an island and walk-in pantry and is open to the bumped-out nook and family room. Note the access to a rear deck.
- Steps away, the dining room is light-filled with abundant windows. An arched opening adds continuity to the living room.
- The lower level features a media room and fifth bedroom suite and has direct access to the 3-car tandem garage.
- There are 2' overhangs on the eaves for this home.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,737 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 684 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,588 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,465 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 724 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 641 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss