Petite Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- Live all on one floor with no wasted space in this petite house plan with contemporary influences.
- Just the right size for a couple starting out or those who don't want a lot of space, the house is easy to clean and maintain.
- The open layout and 9' high ceilings have the effect of making the home feel larger.
- In the kitchen the island has room for three stools for informal dining.
- The master bedroom gets a walk-in closet and there's a handy laundry closet ready to serve both bedrooms.
- A one car garage completes this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,144 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 5"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 254 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss