Petite Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A nice alternative to a true Tiny house, this one level Traditional house plan offers two bedrooms in a compact footprint.
- The open floor plan makes the home feel larger yet it is still easy to clean and maintain.
- The large kitchen holds an island and is open to the eating area.
- Enjoy the corner fireplace in the large living room.
- Both bedrooms share the spacious four piece bathroom that opens to the master walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,212 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss