Picturesque European House Plan
About This Plan
- A steep hip roof and lovely stonework adorn this picturesque European house plan.
- Modest in size, the home has the option of a family room over the garage if you want more space.
- Double doors off the entry hall open to the formal living room that can be closed off when entertaining to keep the kids' noise down.
- In the kitchen the island has seating for 3 people and a walk-in pantry.
- Step down to the optional family room with its big fireplace, adding an extra 194 square feet.
- All three bedrooms are up on the second floor and they share a large hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,550 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 775 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 775 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 30 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 463 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 775 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 6"
- Depth: 29' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 263 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss