Picturesque Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- A peaked hip roof covers even the one car garage of this Northwest house plan.
- Using a multitude of different exterior materials heightens the curb appeal.
- Climb the stairs to the front door where the foyer has pocket doors that open up to reveal the main, open concept living area.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining room lead out to the back yard.
- An island in the kitchen gives you extra storage and counter space.
- Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, a laundry room and a large 4 piece washroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,646 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 732 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 732 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 312 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss