Porches, Deck and Sunroom
About This Plan
- Outdoor living is enhanced in this huge Victorian home plan with a wrap-around porch, large deck and beautiful sunroom in the rear.
- Decorative wood trim and steep hip rooflines add to the Victorian feel.
- Both the formal dining room and the great room boast fireplaces.
- The bright and sunny breakfast nook is a cheerful place to dine informally.
- The stairs to the second floor fan out at the bottom for an elegant look.
- On the second floor, the master suite is huge with a very spacious master bath.
- A media room and reading room offer private places to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,536 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,532 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,004 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 6"
- Depth: 59' 7"
- Max ridge height: 37' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 587 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss