Prairie Craftsman House Plan with Garage Loft
About This Plan
- Stone, stucco and exposed wood columns create a sense of solid quality to this Craftsman house plan. Enter through the grand stained glass double doors to a 2-story foyer with a magnificent curved stair.
- The gourmet kitchen, with information station and bar counter, is the center of the house. The open floor plan, high windows with vaulted ceilings, create a spacious, sunny feeling.
- The formal dining room on the right boasts a coffered ceiling and lots of space for entertaining friends and family.
- A half wall in the vaulted living room lets you see into the breakfast nook.
- The family room has a 3-sided fireplace, built-in entertainment shelves and a huge wall of windows. This room has access to the side porch as does the nook and living room.
- The spacious master suite is a welcome retreat at the end of the day, with its own sitting area and huge walk-in closet (with pass-thru to the laundry room and a 3-sided dressing mirror).
- Upstairs you'll find three large bedrooms upstairs, one of which has a private deck.
- The loft over the carriage house-style 3-car garage gives you over 850 square feet with a full bath and is ideal for a home-office, recreation room or mother-in-law suite.
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,434 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,554 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 880 sq. ft.
- Entry: 81 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 850 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,378 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 8"
- Depth: 61' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 900 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss