Prairie House Plan for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- With its wrap-around decks and huge open floor plan, this Prairie style home gives you everything today's families want.
- There is a quiet den, a big kitchen with island and both formal and informal living areas on the main floor.
- Fireplaces warm the living room and the family room.
- On the ground, garage level, there are two separate entrances - one to a lower foyer that leads upstairs and one to the rec room and private bedroom 4.
- The top floor carves out a gorgeous master suite with a giant shower, private deck and spacious master walk-in closet.
- A window and lots of counter space give you a large and functional second floor laundry room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,533 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 644 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,512 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,377 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 86 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 725 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss