Prairie Inspired House Plan with Porches and Second Floor Deck
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This 4 bed house plan gives you 3 great places to enjoy the fresh air: your 7’-deep porch in front, the porches across the back and the second floor deck overlooking your back yard.
- A den off the foyer lies behind French doors. And three more sets of French doors await in back – two off the great room and one off the dining room – that take you to the back porches.
- The kitchen has two open counters – one connecting it to the great room and one to the dining room – creating a very open feel while preserving dedicated functional spaces.
- The upper floor gives you 3 bedrooms plus a bonus room which could be used as a fourth bedroom. The master gets the pleasure of a deck and a 2-sided fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,966 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,438 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,528 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss