Prairie Style Chic
About This Plan
- Wide eaves and a blend of stone and siding give this Prairie-style home a chic appearance.
- The simple square shape of the foundation cuts down on construction costs.
- Storage is excellent with a large foyer coat closet, a broom closet and a walk-in pantry by the kitchen.
- The open layout makes the home feel larger.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share a spacious five piece hall bathroom.
- NOTE: Please allow 12 days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,739 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 875 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 864 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 47 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 875 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss