Prairie Style Craftsman House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Front to back views run from the wide foyer to the formal dining room in this Prairie style house plan.
- Amenities include a wine cellar, a butler's pantry and a large food storage pantry.
- The island in the kitchen is massive, giving you lots of room for cooking and baking.
- With its L-shaped living area, you can cook dinner, watch TV in the great room or keep an eye on the kids in the nook that has glass on three sides.
- Bedroom 2 is an ideal first floor guest suite with a private bathroom and big walk-in closet.
- Building out over the garage gives you a huge second floor with enough room for four bedrooms, a laundry room and a state of the art media room.
- Homeowners get a dream suite with a private balcony, a fireplace and a door directly from the walk-in closet into the laundry room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,419 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,690 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,729 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 835 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss