Prairie Style House Plan with In-Law Suite
About This Plan
- This modern home features an updated open concept floor plan with a mother-in-law’s suite located just off the entry to the left.
- The formal dining area is found off the right of the entry and is accessed from the kitchen through a butler’s pantry.
- The spacious kitchen is a chef’s dream with large central island and access to both the formal dining room and everyday nook.
- The large great room includes a central fireplace flanked by windows that allow natural light into the living area.
- The master suite is located upstairs and is sure to please mom with a step ceiling, dual sinks and spacious walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms, a loft, full bath and laundry are also located on the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,187 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,789 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,398 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 687 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss