Prairie Style House Plan with Porte Cochere
About This Plan
- Low slung wide eaves give a graceful look to this Prairie style house plan.
- Metal roofing accents the front porch roof for a stylish touch.
- Porches are front, back and on the side, giving your family lots of places to enjoy the outdoors.
- A quiet study lies across from the formal living room while in back, the main family area is all open floor plan.
- In back of the garage, a planting shed has doors on both sides and lots of light for your projects.
- The massive second floor holds the gorgeous master suite plus three more bedrooms, all with walk-in closets.
- A second floor laundry room and loft area are added benefits.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,755 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,683 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,072 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 929 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12