Prairie-Style House Plan with Tandem Garage
About This Plan
- Stone, cedar and siding blend well together in this Prairie-style house plan.
- Transom windows bring in extra light.
- Step into the quiet den off the foyer through double doors.
- Pass by the formal dining room on your way back to the combined kitchen and family room.
- The corner sink has two windows so you can see outdoors while preparing meals.
- The big outdoor living area is covered for shelter from sun and rain and offers an outdoor fireplace so you can stay outside longer.
- In the garage, tandem bays fit three cars or two and a big workshop.
- Upstairs, the master suite gets a secluded location at the back of the house away from street noise.
- There's a handy second floor laundry room too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,222 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,217 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,354 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,221 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 65' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 651 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss