Prairie-Style House Plan with Tandem Garage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Stone, cedar and siding blend well together in this Prairie-style house plan.
- Transom windows bring in extra light.
- Step into the quiet den off the foyer through double doors.
- Pass by the formal dining room on your way back to the combined kitchen and family room.
- The corner sink has two windows so you can see outdoors while preparing meals.
- The big outdoor living area is covered for shelter from sun and rain and offers an outdoor fireplace so you can stay outside longer.
- In the garage, tandem bays fit three cars or two and a big workshop.
- Upstairs, the master suite gets a secluded location at the back of the house away from street noise.
- There's a handy second floor laundry room too.