Prairie-Style Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Big transom windows above the front entry of this Prairie style home plan brighten the large foyer.
- The sightlines go straight back through the huge great room to the covered patio beyond.
- An open layout lets you view the great room from the kitchen and dining room.
- Two islands in the kitchen give you greater counter space.
- Seat six people at one of the islands with the walk-in pantry giving you lots of storage.
- This home was designed with split-bedrooms that offer privacy for the master suite.
- A private patio lies just outside the master bedroom.
- Note the extra storage space in the garage that also comes with a full workshop area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,659 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,659 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 720 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 944 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side