Prairie-style Ranch House Plan with Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- Deep eaves, hipped roofs. and a stone and stucco exterior give this three-bed house plan a Prairie-ranch vibe.
- Inside, an open floor plan encourages entertaining with the kitchen, dining room and family room (with fireplace) open to each other. There is access to a covered rear deck from the dining room.
- Two full owner’s suites, each with 5-foot shower, two sinks and private toilet areas along with generous walk-in closets is nice to find in a house this size. A third bedroom rounds out the sleeping quarters.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,872 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,872 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 225 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 75 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 496 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12