Prairie-Style Split Level
About This Plan
- This two bedroom Prairie-Style house plan offers split level living with no tall staircases to climb.
- Enter the sunken foyer through double doors that's only one step from the open layout of the main living area.
- Glass on three sides brightens the whole space.
- The one car garage lies two steps below a landing where you can head down to the basement or up three steps to the bedroom hall.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and both bedrooms share the large hall bathroom.
- A washer/dryer closet lies close at hand.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,246 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,246 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 9"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 271 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss