Prairie Style Split Level House Plan
About This Plan
- A garage level foyer is just four steps down from the open layout main living area in this split level house plan.
- The main entrance has an air-lock foyer for keeping cold air out in the winter and a nice walk-in coat closet.
- You can seat three people at the island counter and the sink faces the dining area and living room.
- Head up to the second floor where a landing takes you to the family room and laundry room.
- Bedrooms are six steps up on another level where the master suite gets a walk-in closet.
- All three bedrooms share a large hall bathroom with both a tub and a shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,986 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 814 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,082 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 236 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss