About This Plan
- The handsome Prairie styling of this Northwest home plan is accented by stone and siding.
- An air lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out of the main house.
- A big fireplace anchors the living room.
- From here, you are just steps away from the dining area off the kitchen.
- Homeowners will appreciate the sizeable walk-in pantry and big island that gives you extra counter space.
- On your way upstairs, stop off the landing to enjoy the media room over the garage.
- Three family bedrooms share a large four piece bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,080 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 872 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,208 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 336 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss