Private Balconies for All
About This Plan
- Upon entering this gracious European manor, the 23' ceiling in the foyer welcomes you as the double spiral staircase accentuates the great openness of this luxury home. To the right is the living room with its 23' coffered ceiling and media room with alcoves and storage.
- To the left of the foyer is the dining room and a study with a coffered ceiling and fireplace.
- The arcade leads to the kitchen, or through the rotunda to the gallery, utility room and five-car garage.
- On the other side of the house, passing through the arcade and rotunda leads to the exercise room. This area of the home also offers a guest suite with fireplace and full bath.
- The abundant great room is open to the breakfast room and kitchen, and is central to all rooms on the first floor.
- Behind the great room is the terrace, and off the breakfast rea is a patio.
- The second story showcases the master suite including the barrel vaulted master bath, balcony access, wardrobe, storage and utility area.
- The second floor has four additional bedrooms with baths and private balconies. A den and game room complete this floor plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 12,720 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 7,689 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 5,031 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 152' 0"
- Depth: 105' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1514 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"