Private Garage Studio Attached by Covered Porch
About This Plan
- Designed for the large family, this spacious farmhouse plan has room for everyone and everything. Bonus space over the garage adds even more room for an in-law suite, art studio or playroom.
- A separate foyer with bay window ushers you into the home with both a formal living room and dining room close by. Double doors lead to the quiet den with fireplace.
- The large informal rooms in the rear are all open to each other allowing for a good traffic flow.Lights streams in to the breakfast nook with windows on five sides. A fireplace in the family room is flanked by built-in shelves and the chef in the kitchen gets to enjoy it all due to the open floor plan.
- A covered porch in front is perfect for rocking chairs and cool summer breezes.
- Upstairs, a tray ceiling highlights the generously sized master suite with its own sitting room and private bath. A second floor laundry room serves the three additional bedrooms and two baths.
- Related Plan: Gain a finished walkout basement with house plan 2385JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,925 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,055 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,870 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 101' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 928 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss