Private Upstairs Loft
About This Plan
- In this design you have a choice for the master suite location--it could be on the main floor as shown or you might choose to move it to the private upstairs loft.
- A porch shelters the front door leading to a roomy foyer with handy coat closet.
- The central fireplace could be finished in stone to maintain a woodsy atmosphere.
- Related Plan: Get a little more room with house plan 6757MG (1,547 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,426 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,086 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 340 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,086 sq. ft.
- Deck: 510 sq. ft.
- Attic: 121 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 25 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick