Prominent 3-Bed Modern House Plan
About This Plan
- This contemporary, 3-bedroom house plan has a prominent front elevation featuring concrete and wood siding components.
- Dual closets border the foyer upon entry. An open-concept floor plan greets you allowing clean sight lines between the living room, dining room, and kitchen. An oversized island in the kitchen offers seating for five and provides ample workspace.
- Sliding doors off the dining room lead outside and lend additional natural light on the main floor.
- The second level boasts three bedrooms, two large, walk-in closets, a 5-fixture bathroom, and a laundry closet.
- From the garage, a small landing with a coat closet sits just inside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,666 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 833 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 833 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 80 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 78 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 833 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 336 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss