Rambler With Finished Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Craftsman details of shingle siding, stone and corbels gives this otherwise traditional style home a unique curb appeal that is sure to draw attention.
- A step ceiling greets you upon entry where the atrium wall of windows leading to the downstairs draws your attention to the back of the home.
- Here an open plan design includes a spacious great room with fireplace flanked by built-ins and a kitchen with breakfast bar that overlooks both it and the adjacent dining area.
- Three bedrooms, including a master suite are found to the right of the entry.
- A spacious walk-in closet, step ceiling and dual sinks are highlights of the master and the other two bedrooms share the main floor bath off the hallway.
- Downstairs you'll find two additional bedrooms, a family room and a full bath.
- Finally, a three-stall garage provides extra storage for the kids' bikes.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-car side entry garage with house plan 89076AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,898 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 916 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,982 sq. ft.
- Deck: 119 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 939 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 7' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery