Ranch Home Plan With Sunroom
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
- A traditional mix of shingle siding, horizontal siding and stone, along with wooden columns gives this traditional ranch added curb appeal for a quick sale.
- The open plan is defined by formal columns and includes a kitchen with island and walk-in pantry, a great room with fireplace, nook and sunroom.
- A formal dining room is accessed through a wet bar area off the kitchen.
- The bedrooms all lie to the left of the entry and include a spacious master suite complete with tray ceilings, Jacuzzi tub, dual sinks and large walk-in closet.
- The other two bedrooms are found in front of the master and share the main full bath off the hallway.
- An extra-large three stall garage completes the home.
- Related Plan: Get a side entry garage with house plan 89188AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,576 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,576 sq. ft.
- Deck: 273 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1082 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss