Ranch House Plan with Craftsman Detailing
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- MOVIE: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- Craftsman details give this traditional ranch plan a facelift for today's discerning buyer.
- An open concept floor plan includes a great room, kitchen with breakfast island and nook that create a living space that's large and comfortable.
- A formal dining room lies to the front of the home.
- 11' ceilings are found throughout the main living areas.
- The split bedrooms include a master tucked behind the garage with walk-in closet and Jacuzzi tub.
- Two additional bedrooms share the hall bath to the left of the entry.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior and layout with house plan 89329AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,092 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,092 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms