Ranch House Plan with In-Law Suite
About This Plan
- A sprawling ranch with unique features sums up this home.
- Step ceilings are found in the entry and the dining room to your right as you enter the home.
- A den with French doors lies to the left of the entry.
- The great room, nook and kitchen all work together to create an open-concept floor plan with plenty of space to entertain.
- An octagonal master and sunroom are tucked behind the garage.
- The master includes a step ceiling, spacious walk-in closet, Jacuzzi tub and access to a private covered porch.
- A mother-in-law's suite lies to the left of the home and includes a spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- Related Plan: Downsize and get an alternate exterior with house plan 89759AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,418 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,418 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 4"
- Depth: 65' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 925 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss